All important details:
- Fingered gloves made from soft and dense New Zeeland merino sheepskin – very warm and wind-proof.
- Classic glove design that goes well with many of our products
- Pliable chrome-tanned hide.
- Durable construction and precise stitching.
- Set-in keyhole thumb for more comfort and better articulation.
- More sizes and tight grading for perfect fit.
- Available colous: Tan, dark brown, and black. The tan colored glove features undyed sheepskin whereas the other colors have matching wool.
- Available sizes from XS to XXL. See table
IDEAL FOR THE CHRISTMAS MARKET
When winter is biting through your coat many will agree that there is nothing warmer than a heavy shearling jacket. The same is true for sheepskin gloves. Their warmth-to-weight ratio is unequalled and they keep your fingers warm and cozy while still looking stylish and classy. You can even hold a good cup of hot chocolate on the Christmas market without having to take your gloves off.
Our fingered merino sheepskin gloves are styled after a classic “golden era” model. They look great, feature high quality materials and construction, but above all they are really warm.