Hercules, Teamster & Half Belt Long basically share the same body pattern. They are slightly longer fitting and due to the “halfbelt” and bi-swing back construction they are incredibly comfortable for such a substantial jacket.
All these jackets are true American classics which are deeply rooted in the Golden Era. Again, Front Quarter horsehide is the material of choice which ensures that these jackets will without doubt last a life time.
All important details:
- Single breasted jacket, 5 buttons (horn or leather)
- Horween Front Quarter horsehide
- Body lining in sturdy cotton drill, warm Tweed or cozy Peruvian alpaca wool
- Adjustable waist via leather straps and buckles
- Inside pockets upon special request