Product information "AERO LEATHER HALF BELT LONG - BLACK"
All these jackets are true American classics which are deeply rooted in the Golden Era. Again, Front Quarter horsehide is the material of choice which ensures that these jackets will without doubt last a life time.
All important details:
- Front Quarter Horween horsehide, tanned in Chicago
- Body lining in either sturdy cotton drill or warm and cozy Peruvian alpaca wool
- Side panels with side adjusters and metal buckles
- “Halfbelted” back
- Zippered breast pocket
- Two large inset flap pockets with hidden hand warmer pockets
- Slightly longer body length (in between Highwayman and Barnstormer)
Related links to "AERO LEATHER HALF BELT LONG - BLACK"