Product information "BELL Cust.500 Solid V. White 14"
- Open face helmet by BELL (USA)
- Fiberglass shell (5 shell sizes)
- Quilted lining with contrasting stitching
- Universal push buttons for visor or Schirmchen
- Double-D ring clasp
- BELL logo sticker, as with the original
- Meets the current ECE 22.05. & DOT standard
- Incl. helmet bag
- Weight: about 1200 grams
- Manufacturer's warranty: 5 years
- Exclusive Bell Crash Replace Service
- Helmet sizes:
- XS (54-55cm)
- S (55-56cm)
- M (57-58cm)
- L (59-60cm)
- XL (61-62cm)
- XXL (63-64cm)
The Custom 500 is the homage to the first fiberglass helmet by BELL founder Roy Richter, whose timeless design from the original 1954 model "500" remains clearly recognizable. In addition, the improved Custom 500 offers a unique fit. With the 5 different shell sizes and the low cross-section, BELL guarantees a perfect, deep and safe helmet seat, as well as a visually small helmet.
Related links to "BELL Cust.500 Solid V. White 14"