- Built with durable and water-resistant Cordura® ripstop nylon
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with spacer-mesh breathable padding
- Water-resistant YKK® AquaGuard® zipper-opening padded computer pocket
- Buckle-closure adjustable sternum strap
- Two exterior zipper pockets
- Drawcord-cinch top closure with storm flap
- DIMENSIONS 19”H x 11-1/2”W x 9-1/4”D
- CAPACITY 32L
- PRODUCT WEIGHT 2 lbs. 11 oz.
Filson Ripstop Nylon Backpack 32l - surplus green
Constructed from extremely tough, lightweight 500-denier Cordura®, the 35-liter Ripstop Nylon Backpack will keep all your gear protected in the field. Engineered for comfort on long treks, with padded, ergonomic shoulder straps, an adjustable sternum strap and a padded back panel. Features a drawstring-cinch top opening with storm flap, two exterior-zipper pockets and computer pocket with water-resistant YKK® AquaGuard® zipper. D-rings and daisy-chain webbing on the shoulder straps for attaching gear and a webbing grab-handle with buckle. Fully nylon-lined.
Ripstop fabrics are particularly tear-resistant thanks to a special weaving technique. The lattice-like structure results from thicker threads that are integrated into the otherwise thinner fabric at intervals of 5 to 8 millimeters. The main advantage is the very good weight / stability ratio and the improved tear resistance.