Product information "Hestra Edward - Cork"
- A classic hand-sewn men's glove in hair-sheep with wool lining.
- Finest Hair-sheep from the high altitude in Ethiopia and is tanned and dyed in Naples.
- Italian wool linings keeps the hands warm under cold and damp autumn days and gives a good insulation down to minus five degrees celsius.
- Elasic helps the glove to stay in place and protects against cold air.
- Three lines of decorative stitchings on the back of the hand
Related links to "Hestra Edward - Cork"