Product information "Scott Willis Horsehide Moleskin Cover Din A6 - black"
Scott Willis always takes only one, large piece of selected leather for this handmade product, so that the rare material comes into its own.
The notebook is perfectly protected because, when closed, it is virtually enclosed by the envelope on all sides. Even a fountain pen or rollerball will fit in a small leather loop on the inside. The cover is locked by means of a Sam Browne coupler made of milled brass.
Everything about the horse leather Moleskin notebook Envelope at a glance:
- Notebook envelope from Horween Chromexcel horse leather by Scott Willis
- In A6 format with handmade leather binding made of heavyweight horse leather. The cover can (and should) be used over and over again
- Made from a piece of Horween Chromexcel horse leather, chrome tanned and vegetable retanned, branded, it develops a lively patina over time
- Leather pen loop on the inside, which is big enough to accommodate voluminous piston fillers
- Seams in saddlery sewn with waxed special yarn
- Sam-Browne milled brass mating catch
- Suitable for Moleskine notebooks but also for any other comparable product.
- Available in Chromexcel brown and black
- Made in USA
Note: only envelope, without book / notebook!
Related links to "Scott Willis Horsehide Moleskin Cover Din A6 - black"