Product information "Pike Brothers 1932 ENGINEER PANT"
- 1932 Engineer Pant
- 320 gram twill, 100% cotton
- Straight leg, wide fit and very high rise
- Cinch back in zinc finishing, buttons made of real ivory nut
- Button fly
- Suspender buttons
- D-ring for attaching a pocket watch chain
- The trousers have been rinsed in order to provide more comfort.
These were originally meant to be worn as field and formal attire. Therefore the fit was roomy and comfortable for giving a full range of movement on the one hand and looking sharp when properly washed and ironed on the other hand. For the fabric Pike Brothers use very authentic cavalry twill, as the name implies it also has a military background and was often used in riding garments due to its long-lasting characteristics.
Related links to "Pike Brothers 1932 ENGINEER PANT"