Product information "Holubar Deep Powder Jacket Antracite"
Inside and outside, HOLUBAR shows above-average material and workmanship. The down-proof lining offers not only a pleasant textile touch, but also a high level of comfort. This fits the legendary LIMOTA cotton blend outer fabric, which despite textile grip, is almost waterproof, and is also rarely found in this price range. LIMOTA is considered one of the most prestigious clothiers in Italy and weaves proud 125 years of high quality products. In addition to the highly exclusive qualities, Bergamo also produces innovative, functional fabrics for the highest demands, which are used here at HOLUBAR.
All about Holubar's Deep Powder Jacket at a glance:
- Down jacket in the mountaineering style
- removable sleeves
- detacheable Hood
- Close fit regular fit
- Subtle logo on the collar
- Isolation: 200g certified 80% goose down, 20% goose feather
- External fabric by LIMOTA made of cotton blended fabric, water-repellent
- Downproof inner fabric
- High-closing collar
- Covered button panel
- High-quality snaps with leather lining.
- two spacious front pockets
- Made in Europe
If one number is smaller then
Related links to "Holubar Deep Powder Jacket Antracite"