Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
on stock Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Hestra Edward - Chestnut Brown
- A classic handsewn men's glove in hairsheep with wool lining.
- Finest Hairsheep from the high altitude in Ethiopia and is tanned and dyed in Naples.
- Italian wool linings keeps the hands warm under cold and damp autumn days and gives a good insulation down to minus five degrees celsius.
- Elasic helps the glove to stay in place and protects against cold air.
- To hand sew a pair of gloves takes about two hours. Gives a beautiful and characteristic seam that is also easy to repair.
- Three lines of decorative stitchings on the back of the hand